Tromsø Mine Victim Resource Center (TMC) is a medical action research center at the University Hospital of North-Norway. With partners, TMC form trauma systems – including care for mothers and newborns – in rural and remote areas in Iraq, Lebanon, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
TMC coordinates networks of thousands of trauma care providers in the South. TMC´s main aim is to develop new and evidence-based models for trauma care in the South.
All interventions are designed and implemented according to scientific standards.
Open our blog section, or click straight to one of our latest posts:
- Phantompain cured by mirrortreatment
- Rural research school Cambodia. Closing seminar in June 2014
- Electrician course in Battambang, February 2014
- War Surgery – Field manual. Free download
- Field report from study on mass casualty incidents, Kurdistan.